We are Recruiting
We are currently looking to recruit a part time chef (weekend days only) to our expanding Moseley team.
We love good, honest, fresh food. Our brunch menu is freshly prepared with ingredients that can be traced directly back to the producers. Whether it’s our bread, eggs, meat or coffee we pride ourselves on knowing it’s provenance.
So because of this we want all our team members to be as passionate about good food as we are. And when we say passion, we mean the drive to want to work with fresh ingredients to create good, honest, perfectly cooked dishes in our casual neighbourhood café surroundings.
As part of the team, our chefs will need to be able to demonstrate knowledge in:
- Open & closing of a kitchen
- Basic food hygiene practices (ideally you will be in possession of a level 2 food hygiene certificate)
- Cleaning processes & maintaining cleaning records
- Safe storage & food labelling practices
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- preparing fresh food using seasonal produce
- Working in a fast paced brunch/café bar environment
These positions are ideal for candidates who wish to further their knowledge & experience in fresh food whist working alongside a supportive & great team.
All team members will enjoy:
- 25% off drinks & food for family & friends
- Tips on shift
- Christmas, Boxing Day & New Years Days off
To apply, please forward your CV and a covering letter to . Salary is dependent upon experience. Unfortunately due to the volume of applicants, we will not be contacting unsuccessful applicants on this occasion.